Archive for NHibernate
NHibernate umumnya diuji pada Microsoft SQL Server 2000. Bagaimanapun, ia masih boleh digunakan pada pangkalan data berikut :
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2005/2000
- Microsoft Access
- B2 UDB
Lihat juga :
Databases supported by NHibernate
Apakah NHibernate? 01.09.09
NHibernate is a .NET based object persistence library for relational databases. NHibernate is a port of the excellent Java Hibernate relational persistence tool.
NHibernate handles persisting your .NET objects to and from an underlying relational database. Rather than you having to write SQL to get your objects in and out of the database, NHibernate takes care of this for you. Your code only needs to be concerned with your objects, NHibernate generates the SQL and makes sure that things end up in the correct tables and columns.
NHibernate key features :
- Natural programming model – NHibernate supports natural OO idiom; inheritance, polymorphism, composition and the .NET collections framework, including generic collections.
- Native .NET – NHibernate API uses .NET conventions and idioms
- Support for fine-grained object models – a rich variety of mappings for collections and dependent objects
- No build-time bytecode enhancement – there’s no extra code generation or bytecode processing steps in your build procedure
- The query options – NHibernate addresses both sides of the problem; not only how to get objects into the database, but also how to get them out again
- Custom SQL – specify the exact SQL that NHibernate should use to persist your objects. Stored procedures are supported on Microsoft SQL Server.
- Support for “conversations” – NHibernate supports long-lived persistence contexts, detach/reattach of objects, and takes care of optimistic locking automatically
- Free/open source – NHibernate is licensed under the LGPL (Lesser GNU Public License)